Sale Ends Once The Timer Hits Zero!
Item: Nintendo Wii U Pro Game Controller Classic Wireless
While the Wii U's GamePad and Wii Remote make for an interesting and different way to play games. Some games, like Super Smash Bros. Wii U, work better with a standard controller like the Wii U Pro controller.
The Wii U Pro gamepad is akin to the standard controllers on other video game consoles, featuring an ergonomic design, two analog sticks, and a variety of buttons and triggers. Similar to the main GamePad controller, the Wii U Pro WUPARSKA controller also features Power, Home, Select, and Start buttons.
The controller features a rechargeable battery with a whopping 80-hour charge, meaning you can play Super Smash Bros. or Mario Kart 8 all night without needing to worry about your controller running out of juice.
It is the 3rd Party produce with high quality.
* It is a high-precision controller for Wii U
* Bluetooth Wireless - Bluetooth Technology allows seamless control
* Operate easily and quickly
* Comfortable to hold, even during extended gaming sessions
* Feature the dual analog sticks and ergonomic button layout
* Compatible with the Wii U system or games
How to get it to work
1. Turn on Wii U. While on the Wii U Menu, press the SYNC Button on the Wii U Console to display the controller pairing screen.
2. Press the SYNC button on the console again until the screen shows the controller type you want to pair.
3. Press the SYNC button on the Wii U Pro Controller.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions.
5. The Player LED on the controller will light up when the pairing is complete. The Player LED indicates the player number of the controller currently in use.
Dimensions: 4.33 x 6.3 x 1.5 " / 11 x 16 x 3.8 cm (L x W x H)
Weight: 7.9 oz / 224 g
1 * Wireless Pro Controller for Wii U
1 * USB Charging Cable
Up to six Wii Remotes and/or four Wii Pro Controllers can work together with the Wii U using either the sensor strip on the Wii U GamePad or the sensor bar.