LEFT IN STOCK!
Sale Ends Once The Timer Hits Zero!
Item: Wireless Earbuds Dacom K6H
Features:1. The charging box has a built-in charging cable, which is invisible and convenient to use.2. The LED indicator on the housing indicates the remaining battery power* Slowly flashing blue-the remaining battery power is 80%* Intermittently flashing blue and red -20%-80% battery remaining power* Fast flashing red-the remaining battery power is less than 20%3. The double-layer silicone earmuffs will not fall off even during intense exercise.4. Large CD control button, easy to operate blindly5. DSP intelligent noise reduction technology provides you with perfect, clear, and stable hands-free calls6. Dual microphones7. Support Siri / Google Assistant function8. When pulled out from the case, they will automatically pair with each other. Support the use of one ear or TWS9. Power display on the IOS system: connect the headset to the iPhone, and there will be a power display next to the Bluetooth symbol on the mobile notification barProduct packaging:Single package size: 16X11X4.5 cmSingle gross weight: 0.250 kgPacking type: Dacom brand color box
Real Time Visitor Right Now
3465 McVaney Road Asheville NC 28801
Info@shopforgamers.com / 828-785-7569