Electric Heating Gloves For Winter
Item: Electric Heating Gloves
Name: USB warm gloves
Size: one size
Color: purple / black / brown / black and white stripes
Applicable gender: both men and women
1. Simple, the back of the hand is very hot. 5v voltage, safe and comfortable, promote blood.
2. This product adopts high-tech heating material, adopts USB 5V low voltage, environmental protection, and energy-saving, safe and reliable.
3. The product is soft and comfortable, and the activity is free. Simply open the inside of the glove and remove the internal heating element, ie the glove is light and can be cleaned.
4. In a short time, it can reach a very comfortable and warm temperature of about 42 °C.
5. The style design is beautiful and suitable for winter use and gifts.
6. Applicable scenes: cycling, sports trends, fitness equipment, running, outdoor travel.
1 pair of USB warm gloves
Warmers heat up quickly, warm enough to maintain heat. Heated with Velcro, can be attached to other gloves. In principle, in the cold winter, in the long hikes to nature very helps.
Heating pads are just 5x7cm carbon film resistors (see photo) stuck to the inside of the glove with Velcro, so they can be removed for washing and substituted if broken. No heating on the fingers. I got 2 pairs, each glove draws 0.2~0.45A so some may heat up half as much as the others. Fingertips are free, so the gloves fit both long and short fingers! Also you can type a keyboard normally, and use the fingerprint reader and touchscreen on your cellphone. Use the warming pad on the back of your hand; if you use it at your palm it will crumple up and break. You can feel a warm pleasant glow from the pad, but it's not enough to heat up a cold hand or cold fingers. Overall a convenient glove to use indoors - for outdoor use I still prefer full leather gloves and a touchscreen pen. For seamless mobility I strongly advise to run the cables up your sleeves and carry powerbank on your pocket. Nice idea, worth trying for this price.
Heating works the length of the wire a little more than a meter came into the hole still Moli I was not enough