Keyless Fingerprint Smart Padlock
Item: Padlock With Fingerprint
*Wide Application: perfectly used for doors, cabinets, bikes, backpacks, storage lockers, etc.
*Easy Operation: no need for any tools, you can add or delete fingerprints easily by following the instructions of the user manual.
*10 Groups of Fingerprints: the padlock supports up to 10 fingerprints recording(support two administrators).
1. Material: zinc alloy
2. Working voltage: 3.0-4.2V
3. Lock weight and Size:90g,7.6*4.6*1.3(cm)
4. Fingerprint sensor coverage: 72*64MM
5. Unlock speed: within 1 second
6. Working period: a year per power Charge
7. LED light: three-color light: red / blue / green
8. Battery: 3.7V lithium build-in battery
9. Working temperature: -10~+40 degrees Celsius
10. Fingerprint capacity: record 10 times and save 10 groups
Frequently Asked Question
1. How to do if the fingerprint can't be identified?
Usually due to fingerprint wear, peeling, scratches, dirty, wet fingers, or fingerprint collection window with smudginess and water droplets, fingerprint identification is not successful. It is necessary to ensure that the fingers and fingerprint windows are clean
In case of finger scratches, it is recommended to enter at least 3 fingerprints registration after purchase.
2. How many fingerprints can be registered?
10 fingerprints can be registered.
3. How to do if the battery is dead?
Connect the charging port with Micro USB, the red light is on, indicating that it is charging, and it can be unlocked normally during charging. The light is off, indicating
that it is fully charged.
4. How long does it continue after being fully charged?
After being fully charged, it can stand by for 12 months, and when the power is low,
the red light flashes after unlocking.
5. Any fingerprint can be unlocked
When the fingerprint is not recorded, any fingerprint can be unlocked. If fingerprints are recorded, only the recorded fingerprints can be used to unlock the lock. Therefore, under normal circumstances, you must record more than two fingerprints to prevent the embarrassing situation of the fingers being scratched and unable to unlock.
6. Cannot unlock when the battery is exhausted
You can use a mobile power bank to temporarily charge the lock. When the battery is charged for a certain period of time, the lock will show a red light, and it can be unlocked at this time. Please don't worry, wait patiently.
They all work perfectly, i had read negative comments but with the instructions included you have no loss, a ge or al use for airports. you don't have to be on the padlock or look for the key or stories, i don't know how long the battery lasts but i bought it a while ago, I went on a trip and i use it for a private drawer, it's still on, we'll see when i charge it.