MOTOSPEED G-87 87 Keys Mechanical Keyboard
Item: Wired Keyboard Mechanical G-87 Motospeed 87 Keys
Keyboard number: 87Keys
Axis-Body: RK Axis-Black Brown Switch, Blue Switch, Red Switch
Connection way: USB Wired/ Wireless Bluetooth 3.0
Keycap: ABS two-color injection keycaps
Non-conflict Keys: AKRO
Size: 370m x140mm x55mmm
System Requirements: Windows/Linux/Android/ios
Working voltage: 5±0.25V
1. RK G87 is an 87-key compact Bluetooth 3.0/USB wired RGB backlight mechanical keyboard.
Suitable for PC / for-Mac/iPad/for-iPhone/ Smartphone / Laptop
2. 17 backlit effects: Designed with selectable 17 backlit effects (8 single color and 9 multi-color),
Randomly adjust select the backlit when used, and you also can DIY three backlit modes.
3. Multi-device and dual connectivity: RK G87 is compatible with most the Bluetooth-enabled devices.
It can be connected with up to three devices and can easily switch among them.
Besides, RK87 supports both Bluetooth and USB wired connectivity, which fits all kinds of using purposes.
4. Built-in rechargeable battery, sustainable use of electricity for 100 hours. With a Type-C data line, used for wire connection and charging.
Support WIN keys locked or full keys locked and no conflict when all switches are pressed at the same time.
5. Placed the direction key in a separate position. You can not click by accident when gaming and working.
It has RGB atmosphere lights on both sides, bringing you warm work and play environment.
1* RK G87 USB Wired Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
1* Type-c Charging cable
1* User manual
Great value for money. Packaging contains keyboard, type C cable, key remover, 2 extra legs for increasing keyboard height (I am not using them). Double shot ABS key cap looks and feels good. The only thing that is not satisfying to me is the sound of space bar. My one is brown switch version but the space key sounds like a blue key. Seller was pretty helpful during the shipping period. Whenever I knocked them, they replied within 12 hours. Sometimes key press does not work. It becomes almost useless because of those missing keystrokes. It happens even if I connect it using USB cable.