Sale Ends Once The Timer Hits Zero!
Item: Dent Repair Tools Kit For Cars
How to use these paintless dent repair kits
1. Clean the dent with a clean wet cloth;
2. Mount the glue stick into the glue gun, pull the trigger to let the glue stick enter into the glue gun, connect the power source and preheat for 5 minutes;
3. Use a proper drawing gasket. A large dent requires a large drawing gasket. (Note: The larger the drawing gasket is, the larger the drawing force is); 4. Pull the trigger and apply the drawing gasket with extruded glue (The 4 holes of the gasket should be applied with hot melt glue);
5. Fast place the drawing gasket with hot melt glue at the center of the dent, press lightly until the glue cures and adheres (Let the glue cool for about 8 minutes. The cooling time should be less than 10 minutes and should be shorter slightly in winter);
6. Align the T-shaped repairer and press the drawing gasket with hot melt glue, pull the sliding rod backward to pull up the dent;
7. Check with a Line board. If dent still exists, knock it slightly with a flattening hammer or pen;
8. Clean the repaired place with a clean wet cloth.